Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Why One Must Watch Positive Motivational Movies At least Once A Week |My Top 5 Picks|



Motivational-movies-and-their-positive-impact


Since my last post I have been thinking a lot about the topic of my coming blog. I was kind of experiencing what I call a creative block. Then an idea popped up in my head and I thought about sharing my views on why you must watch positive motivational movies every week and along with my top 5 recommendations . Before that I would like to thank all of you for showing a warm response on my last post. Your response was uplifting and has encouraged me to write this article.


As I have discussed in my previous blog, watching inspiring videos is one of the technique to get motivated in stressful circumstances. I have tried this in various situation and it worked many times in my case. For instance back in the day when I was a university student, I use to watch motivational speeches from movies an hour before my exam. This technique not only helped me in overcoming my anxiety level but also gave me a boast to enter exam hall without any fear. By the way you can try this technique in any situation. For instance right before your job interview mostly people feel pressure so this can release that pressure. Similarly when I get more free time I prefer to watch a complete thing rather than a small video. Watching a complete piece of art has more impact than few a minutes clip.

5 Best Motivational Movies to Watch

Presenting my top 5 Inspiring movies suggestion.

       The Pursuit Of Happiness


The-pursuit-of-happiness

This is probably the best film I have ever watched starring will Smith. It was the first day of my university life and my teacher showed this movie to the whole class. Writing about this is kind of nostalgic. From story line to acting, everything was on point. I gave it a five stars. The movie is based on father son relationship and to what extent parents can go to make sure their kids survival. I don’t want to give any spoilers so watch it yourself and decide. The most inspiring part is the fact that it’s based on real life events.     


      The Bucket List

The-bucket-list

The reason for liking this film is its theme. The movie is based on travel motivation. I have always dream to travel across the globe at least once in my life time. It starred jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Five star for story and acting. This movie taught us how on can fulfill his or her dream by having pure intentions.Without giving any spoilers both the leading actors made a list of  activities they wanted to do before they die, hence called the bucket list. A Bollywood movie is made on the similar concept called Dasvidaniya or 10 wishes to be precised. Both the movies are worth watching.




1               Rocky Series

Rocky-series

Obviously how one can forget to add this work of art in the list. Starring Sylvester Stallone. It has got six parts. For boxing lovers it will be a treat to watch. The protagonist rocky balboa in each part of the series is seen fighting some of the best boxer of his time. For me seeing him training hard each time he get knocked down was uplifting. It kind of showed Sylvester’s own personal success journey. Because by the time its Rocky's part was released he himself got old. So it really suits the story line. Again five stars from my side.

1          October Sky

October-sky

I have watched this movies last night for the thousand time. That’s how inspiring it is. Based on a true story of rocket boys who had a dream to build the very first rocket in United States. The story was good 5 stars for that for acting I would give 4 stars. It stars Jake Gyllenhaal.You must watched it to experience how some times we are so close to our destiny and we make a mistake of quitting.

1       Forrest Gump

Forrest-Gump

Some people might argue about including this movie in the list I see it differently, it will definitely change the way you look at your life. The main protagonist Forrest live a life with different disabilities. Yet he sees things differently and in the most positive way possible. Despite of having a low IQ level he solved the problems of many people in his life. A lesson based movie starring Tom Hanks.one hell of a roller coaster for sure so keep your tissue boxes by your side. Of course 5 stars for acting and story.



Hope you like what you have just read. Follow me on Facebook. I also spread positivism there. Do comment and share your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this article.Hope to see you again and dont forget to share it with your friends.I will be more than happy to read your comments.


Rise and Shine
Stay Blessed