Saturday, September 14, 2019

The art of Positive Thinking. Learn These 5 Proven Tips to Live a Healthy and Carefree Life.


the-art-of-positive-thinking

As per research on average an individual mind accumulate 60, 0000-80,000 thoughts a day. What if more than half of them contains negative connotation .Lately I have been reading a couple of books on how powerfully your thoughts can influence your life and those around you. I kind of got fascinated with it and pursued my research on positive thinking. You will be surprised to know, half of the work is done only with you generating a thought in your mind. Just bring it in your mind and half of the thing is already done. This article will empower you to adapt a confident, constructive and optimistic lifestyle.


    Write Encouraging Words On Card


I read this technique in one of Norman Vincent’s book “The Power of Positive Thinking”, in which he shared a story of a person who was prescribed to write down words with happy or uplifting connotation on notes. He use to keep a note in his wallet till he remember the quote or those words of encouragement. I follow this technique too. I write different motivational statements of famous personalities on sticky notes and post them on my wall. It for sure helps and allows me to refill my inspirational level.

 Read Self  Help Books

Read-Self-Help-Books

For me this techniques works pretty good. I started reading self-help books on human psychology and habits that can change you.one of the thing that I have realized is that the more I read the more it helps. I usually read right before I go to bed at night time. All the things I do comes into my mind at night time and somehow it triggers negativity. So instead of empty mind I read few pages of any book I feel like reading at that time.

      Watch Motivational Videos

Watch-Motivational-Movies

Give it a try it’s easier and less time consuming. Although I prefer books over videos because A) you won’t be looking at screen and effecting your eyes and B) We consume half of our time while looking at mobile screen. There are plenty these kind of videos available at social sharing sites like YouTube.

Don’t Over Think Plan Instead



One of the technique I discovered in Dale Carnegie’s “How to stop worrying and start living" summarize how a simple planning can save your life. It says analyze the situation, reconcile and improve it. First read how worst the situation or how worsen it can get. Then accept it instead of living in denial. Once you are done with absorbing the situation, you will automatically start looking for the ways to minimize the impact. This principle latterly saves my life. 

Over-Thinking

I was supposed to reach a company’s headquarter for a recruitment test.I thought the H.R personal will take interview right away post job test.It was early morning and rain was expected and I was on a bike half way through when it started raining that too heavily. I reach the place with wet cloths and a shirt with dirt on its back side which I didn’t realize till I saw it right before I was about to enter the company’s head quarter. I was facing a dilemma, should I go back because every single candidate who will appear for a test and interview will be nicely dressed except me.I analyzed the odds with dale’s technique and realize what worst could happen. I will cook up some stories while getting interviewed. Better than running from a situation. Let’s face it. Guess what? It was just a recruitment test and not an interview. So working on the situation did helped me improving it.By the way I did cleaned my shirt with a toilet paper right before the test.

1    Have Constructive Self-Talk  


Self-Talk


One of the thing that literally damage our inner self is destructive self-talk. Your perception about your self-impact your mind, body and soul. Instead of focusing on what you can’t or what you are not, focus on what you can and what you are. There is always something in all of us that differentiate us from others. That something is beautiful and unique. God has made us with the best material possible. At this point I have realized I have written enough. So I hope these techniques of positive thinking will help you and improve your situation.


For more of this kind of content follow Motivational Quotes & Stories For You on Facebook.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this article.Hope to see you again and dont forget to share it with your friends.I will be more than happy to read your comments.


Rise and Shine
Stay Blessed